Intr-un fel sau altul, toti purtam ochelari

Friday, March 21, 2008

Meeting John Griffiths

Last evening, I attended the planners meeting at Cafepedia and I had the great chance to meet this man: John Griffiths ...a simple man, but very insightful, willing to share his exceptional knowledge with us... He is really brilliant. More about him and his work here

All he was saying seemed to me like book quotes with all that information so well and plasticly explained. In fact was way better than a book, because one had the chance to ask the questions that no one can answer when reading some piece of paper. The time flew so quickly and I still have so many questions left unanswered... I really hope that I can meet him again...

The crowd was also very nice and I also had the chance to talk to people really interesting and interested in advertising, people, brands and planning...

This has been an extraordinary experience indeed...

No comments: